Invision Power Board 3.0.0 and Applications Released

IPS

LV

<b>We are pleased to announce Invision Power Board 3.0.0 and its Applications have been released.</b>

This is the first supported release of Invision Power Board 3.0.0! We would like to thank everyone who has helped beta test the product so we can release as stable a product as possible today.

<b>Products Released</b><ul><li>Invision Power Board 3.0.0</li><li>Invision Power Gallery 3.0.0</li><li>Invision Power Blog 2.0.0</li><li>Invision Power Downloads 2.0.0</li><li>Invision Power Converge 1.1.0</li></ul>Please note that this is the very first supported release of these products. As with any large software product, it can take several maintenance releases to work out most of the remaining bugs or oddities left in the software which are only discovered when many thousands of installs are done. We had an extensive beta period and a staggered launch of IP.Board 3.0.0 to catch most issues. Initial feedback on 3.0.0's first supported release has been great but, even so, we do expect to have a 3.0.1 release in the next couple weeks.

<b>Downloading and Installing</b>

You can download all products you have a license for in the IPS client area. There are no upgrade packs as this update requires you upload all files in the download.

Be sure to follow the install upgrade instructions. Remember that any skins, modifications, graphics, etc. on your version 2.x IPB will <i>not</i> work on IP.Board 3.0. You will not lose any posts or member information in the upgrade.

<b>Technical Support</b>

Technical support is now available for IP.Board 3.0.0 and the Applications. Please be patient during this initial launch phase as response times may be longer than normal due to the increased volume of requests. Phone support will also be delayed.

<i>Important:</i> If you would like our staff to install or upgrade for you, please be aware that there can be delays of many days for install or upgrade services during this initial launch phase. Whenever possible, please consider performing the install or upgrade yourself to save time waiting.

<b><i>Above all: enjoy the new products! We have worked hard on the updates and wish you continued success with your online communities!</i></b>

<b>Subscriptions Manager and MS-SQL Database</b>

The subscriptions manager and MS-SQL database driver are not yet available. They will be released separately very soon. Our apologies for the delay. Rest assured we are making these releases a priority.

<b>New IPS Web Site</b>

We are also launching our new company web site on invisionpower.com today. Please forgive any navigation issues on the site while we apply the new content.

<a href="http://forums.invisionpower.com/index.php?showtopic=286168" target="_blank"><b>Читать дальше...</b></a>
<a href="http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http://forums.invisionpower.com/index.php?showtopic=286168&langpair=en%7Cru" target="_blank"><b>Перевод...</b></a>

Сверху